Stay Away from Diabetes | Manage Blood Sugar Level
It could sound like it’s a hard thing to do especially when you are at risk or you come from a family that has diabetes. However, there are ways wherein you can actually succeed in staying away from diabetes and that’s a simple lifestyle change.
Lifestyle Change to Stay Away from Diabetes
- Lose extra weight – A healthy weight helps control blood sugar levels.
- Control your carbohydrates – Manage your carbs intake daily, this will help keep your blood sugar under control.
- Keep exercising – Regular exercise daily cuts down stress and triglyceride levels.
- Get enough rest – Getting enough sleep leads to a healthier eating habit with improved blood sugar level.
- Be conscious about your blood sugar – When you know where you stand and which level your blood sugar is at, you will know whether you just need to diet or you have to get checked by a physician already.
When you are conscious about your blood sugar level, then you would want to manage and control it. Good thing there’s a supplement that has ingredients which may help manage your blood sugar levels.
Managing Blood Sugar Level
BitterGo is a dietary food supplement that is made from high content of Ampalaya Extract, Banaba Extract, Luyang Dilaw Extract, and Bawang Extract. According to studies, these ingredients are known for its health benefits such as:
- Managing insulin levels
- Lowering blood sugar levels.
- Aids in managing diabetes symptoms.
- Stimulating the pancreas, spleen and liver to intensify absorption.
The said ingredients may be able to deliver aid especially for blood sugar control.
Made more effective than powdered ingredients, it is a product of extensive research and development with top quality. It’s from the collaborating group of ATC Healthcare International Corporation, Phil. United Pharmaceutical Corporation (PUPC) and The Bioscience and Technology Business Center together with KanPro Research Incorporated in the University of Kansas.
Like BitterGo on Facebook to get more promos and updates. Also, please follow @BitterGoPH on Instagram and Twitter.
Note that, BitterGo is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease. BitterGo is SRP P7.50 per piece, available at all Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide!